dreamtime

some of my outstanding dreams

Monday, September 18, 2006

Sep 18

In my dreams, weird things are happening.

Last night, I was at the neighbor's house (the dream neighbor) She was a petite shorthair lesbian, and I was helping her.
Some woman called and offered me a job.
The mail came and a pink box contained treats, like breath mints and gum.
Her "partner", a blonder bigger gal came home and I said goodbye and notice that their gay neighbors, (Men) had also gotten a special box with bath products in it, also a pink box. I wanted to take home the lesbian gift pack, but I realized that there was one tailor made to me at home.

Before I got home, I noticed my neighbor to the otherside a hippish woman with long dark hair, was throwing away several (3 maybe 4) broken mirrors. I wanted the larger one to take home, but then notice it was also shattered in an inobvious way. I may have asked after the woman's gift box, but she had not checked the mail yet.

So, excited to see, I went to the mail box. I expected it to be chocolates. But when I opened it...

Well, it was every kind of birth control imaginable. Yep, the box was teeming with the ortho-ring, egg shaped nonoxyl-9 inserts, and some other stuff I never seen before.

YIKES!

I don't even have sex.

And I got a second thinner pink box as well, and something was in it, but I do not remember what. Not chocolates.

So that was my odd little dream

Will post the next one as it happens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home