dreamtime

some of my outstanding dreams

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

you

I had this dream of you, and it was like we were meeting for the first time, but also like we had already met. I t was the same , yet different.

We stayed in a hotel, and it was swanky.
We went to visit a school and soon you had children all around you, laughing an you were laughing and I began to sketch you, immersed in laughing children.

You insisted that we go shopping and of course it was for heels.
But I was not sure, if you were intent on shopping for me, or if you just wanted to please me, so I refused many times, and finally, as my back was turned looking or speaking to someone else maybe, I do not know... I return to you and you had several young pretty women around you, and had just purchased their makeup for them.

It was then that I let you buy my high heels.

Oh how we talked through the whole dream.

Oh how we laughed with one another.

Soon, it was time for your return home. I put on that black nighty that makes me look like a supermodel, and slid into bed next to you.

You were trying to sleep, needed your rest. I wrote to you then, a letter full of love.
I do not know if I gave it , along with the sketch of you and children to you or not,

But when you woke, it was because of my caress. You had missed the alarm and overslept by about 25 minutes.
You had a plane to catch.

You squeezed me then, and told me that you loved me, and would meet me again, only this time, in the Amazon.

"Do not say that to me again", i said
seemingly lucid.
and tried to explain to the dream you that I had information that told me that you would not see me again, and by your own choice.

Dream you seemed to not understand.

I had gone to bed, in the realtime, thinking of you, and how you must have been embarrassed to be seen with me, and how you must have viewed me as a girl, and not a woman.
I went to bed thinking about missing you, and telling you that I had grown so much.
I wondered if my sense of rejection was fabricated, or if there was truth to it.

I woke up with a relaxed state of mind.
I woke up knowing I had dreamed a long dream of you that lasted all night long.
There was much more to the dream, but I stayed in bed basking in it for quite some time.
You know how dreams go, you want to save the good ones, and sit with them for awhile, and not rush to the computer to write them down.

In the end of the dream, you had left, asking that I not follow you to the cab, but remain in the hotel room we shared.
I stayed there for days.
I bought more shoes
I remember sitting next to a pregnant woman with the flu.
She was quite blonde (naturally)
and I asked her if she wanted some ice.
Yes she did and I set off for the hotel kitchen (swanky hotel, movies in the hotel)
I returned with noodles and ice for her, but not before meeting the sweet looking cook, who demanded money for the noodles.

I said I would come back later, and pay, or tip.

Later, I will be gone, he told me, and began to leave.

He had curly dark hair.
I remember thinking that you had left me and were not coming back.
I remember thinking the cook looked good.

There were several older men sitting on the couch outside the kitchen, and they were laughing at me, teasing me.
I pointed to them as I walked by and individually ticked them off by pointing....
"No, No, No, No, No, No, aaaaand, No."
It stopped their laughter at me.

I woke up missing you though.
and I still do.
but I was pleased to have had that dream.
and I lay thinking about it in bed for quite some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home