dreamtime

some of my outstanding dreams

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday

I mentor a girl and am friends with her mother.
This dream is all about beds.

Somehow, someway, I had been sleeping in this large bed and we had seperate blankets but the girl i mentor was in the same bed and we were like sisters i thought.
I was at the old place where they DID just recently move from, and there was a party going on.
Some kind of award
ANdy Warhol won post humanously or whatever the word is...
And someone showed me the trophy and it was a picture frame covered in diamonds. the most sparkley diamonds ever.
and a few were loose and had fallen already.
This guy, a fat older man, was sitting on my bed which happened to be in the room, and was picking at the diamonds where some were loose. two or three fell out, and landed on the bedspread and so I rushed to "find" them. My selfish side came out and I hid them in my fingernails. Old guy had hundreds more in his trophy that was not even his, i thought, i can keep these three (they were small)

Ok so I put them in my antique silver purse and noticed that the party is full of kids, like teens. ANd soon I am in an elevator.
and the kids (hmong) in the elevator (2) are scared to ride it. I tell them no worrys and then something falls down into the elevator from the open doors It's a sheet of heavy steel and I just have time to pull the two kids away.


Soon it was time to leave and everyone was. i notice my large cedar bed is missing from the side room (was i sleeping on that?)
and the girls mom (who is 10 years older than me) had ha it packed up and moved.

Where is it?
I ask

OH, it is in a place much closer to your house now she explains.
But she does not tell me where.
She takes me then sans diamond purse to the new apartment where they did just recently move. I take note of the name of the street. It is Mckinly or Mc something Mckingson I dunno. and I have no ide where I am.

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET HOME FROM MY HOUSE ?? asks the irritated mother.
Her house is in a ghetto community where everyone is poor and there is SOME danger but only if you have diamonds in your puse and are an asshole.
I cut under a bridge and then wander back up the stars to ask directions.

Where is my BED?????

She drives me back under the bridge, railroad tracks?? and we speed past a covered truck and risk death in that old car.

She stops to water some potted Xmas trees in a great hall, and then?

I do not remember.

the alarm went off maybe.

stressful dream.

i had been watching a documentary on Andy Warhol that night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home