dreamtime

some of my outstanding dreams

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Monday night

I dreamed about shoes, and cake.

someone had rearranged all my high heels in a cupboard/buffet cabinet thing in the living room.
Not where they belonged in the shoe organizer hanging from my bedroom door.

Also, had rearranged my room. What is it with me and moving my bedroom in my dreams?
The living room was now my bedroom.

I had a single bed instead of my nice big queen one, and all new furniture instead of my antiques.
and of course, my shoes were not where they belonged.

And there was cake in the beginning too.


In other realtime news, my friend Jennifer is pregnant, and I think I am meeting the cook from the happy dream named "you" on Thursday. Well, he looks a lot like the cook, and there was a pregnant chick in that dream too. (Jennifer?)

I find my dreams are indications of the future.
I once wrote them down every day for 6 months. At the end of the 6 months I read through them all and found a lot of the things had happened in real life. Sometimes exactly, and other times symbolically. I am wondering if this will be the same.

Although, I was never on heavy anxiety producing medicine for migraines and i RARELY have such scary dreams as I did last week.

Cake and shoes is good though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home