dreamtime

some of my outstanding dreams

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Big Money

My good friend Andrea and I are walking down a corridor and I need to stop to use the payphone. There is a poor man behind me, lingering, after I use the phone, I notice he was waiting to check the slot for spare change. I am seeing spare change on the floor, a quarter dollar here and there... so I hope that he finds it. Soon I see there are alot of quarters on the floor, and we move to a wide open space. I call back to him: "Hey, there are quarters on the floor you know..." or something like that. And then I see, on the carpeted area, a stack of big money. It's the new dollar coin. It's big, like a tea saucer. And all around it, are scattered what looks to be quarters, but what are really Susan B. Anthony dollars. Andrea and I scramble to pick them all up as people pass us by. She ends up with more big money than me, but I am giving some of mine away (mostly the Susan B.'s).

We climb into her big suburban SUV and head out. I notice a trail of money and I tell her to follow it. She parks the car "Can we park here?" she asks a woman who is working inside the building comes out and says yes, that nobody ever leaves until the end of the day, so it is OK. We are at a postal station or something... It seems that a bank truck has been leaking money, and we start to collect it. It is scattered everywhere, all coins, all single dollar coins, some little, some the new big money.

Somehow, I end up in a woodshop, and two men, one older, one younger, are showing me something handcrafted. We are standing over what seems to be a lathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home