dreamtime

some of my outstanding dreams

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

him again

i remember us being together
i remember it being like old times
we met... oh, like about 5, 6 years ago right around this time actually,
and now i am dreaming about him like he has passed away.

we usually manage to see each other once per year at least.
we tried a relationship the first year or so, but it did not work for either of us, we had different ideas of what that word meant. but we still love one another, and are like best friends.

were.

i think something has happened to him,
and i never did call his sister,
cause i don't want to know, really... don't want to stand at the hole in the ground if that's what it's come to.

well, so in my dream... we are together, like all those times he would come and spend the night, just like best friends do.

we spent the night talking on an on and laughing and such, as usual.
In the morning, it was time to go. We took a shower together, sort of a bath. Well, i took it alone mostly, he arrived late...
and as usual, we realized that we spent so much time talking to one another and such that we forgot to make out... so we try to go for it, quick, in the morning. before he had to go.

And he brought me a bagel to eat, one that he was eating. I had my own to eat, but he wanted me to taste his.

It tasted rotten, like dirt, like garbage, old, older than stale... bad.

but I took two bites, to be polite. and he said he had to go downstairs and to the corner to take care of some unfinished business.

I woke up then.
at 7am
even tho i had gone to sleep around 3:30am
and before i knew what i was doing, i fixed myself a bagel for breakfast.
which is not normal for me.

I really think something happened.
I do not want to find out what.
But I know he wanted me to call his sister.
Pretty much now, it is probably too late.

so that was my dream, bagels from the otherworld.
i do not recommend them.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, April 12, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yester
    the odd were staskcked
    in forav0ru fio th m ecpectiratiopnbs
    ]
    a&
    asnowe the situation
    is fopr the vebsty

    we live !

    /t.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home