dreamtime

some of my outstanding dreams

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thursday Morning

I have gone to Florida, on vacation

(it's another recurring dream)

I know this, because of the clothing sale that has come to the beach, I went to this sale the last time I was on dream vacation, and later, the ship arrives, full of things from Thailand, the same ship as before.

But first, a word about my host:

She is older than me, and has short curly hair.
She is bohemian, and has a series of port a potties that are vile and filthy,
Why?
Because of her crew,
who are reticent of the punk rock patrons of punk rock bartender dream.
They are workers, the crew... what do they do? I have no idea, search for buried treasure maybe. But I have to go to the bathroom, I am getting my period, and the portajohns are it.

I am inside, trying not to touch anything and to "take care of the issue" when the crew comes around and starts messing with me,.
they burst open the door and things get messy, they do not leave me alone.

I have no clothes with me except for lame ones, and so I go to the beach to hang out and shop at the beachside sale.

Soon the boat comes through, I am on a boat now as well.
This is a merchant ship, it has things for sale, like a whole shipfull of things on display,
Again, as I did the first time I had this dream, I reach down (from the ship I am on) and select a large shell (the one shaped like a vagina) cowel shell? and it is brown, not white.
I ask how much... things on this ship are supposed to be cheap
He (the vendor) (an Asian man) tells me after some consideration, that it is 10 dollars. I put it back, it costs too much.

I see several other things that I want, but select only a few small items.
I see there are leather pouches like for a medicine bundle, and they are small and lovely, and I want one to mail some stones to a friend (in real life I have stones to mail to a friend)

I don't recall the rest of the dream.

I just know that I was on vacation, on a sunset beach in Florida.
And that I interacted with the same people that I had interacted with before in a prior dream

1 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, November 12, 2006 , Blogger BBC said...

    Golly, you have more interesting dreams than I do. But then, I have amazing thoughts when I'm wide awake.

    I just surfed over here because of your comment on Hammer's blog. Take care. Hugs.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home