dreamtime

some of my outstanding dreams

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tuesday mornin'

Oh man, I been having tons of little dreams lately, like half hour sitcoms almost.
Lessee, last night it was:
Someone hooked me up on a blind date. The guy was strange looking but had a good personality. He had light brown hair, and a kind of handlebar mustache (HATE mustaches) and he had sortof longish short hair. He was wearing the most ridiculous outfit:
Black and grey spandex snakeskin print pants, and a purple and black spandex snakeskin shirt.
Alls I can remember about him was that he was a superhero, and saved the day. He was good at everything that he did, and I liked him for his personality, certainly not for his fashion...

Then

there were the trick or treaters... who came to my door from a back step entrance. The first one came and I was off guard. It was not yet the 31st. And I had no candy. So I used my standard: Just wait, I will get you some money. By the time I returned, there were TONS of kids all pushing forth in like waiting for the money. That little bastard told the whole neighborhood that I was slinging out money instead to candy. Soon, the unruly kids in costumes were pushing forward and storming the house, raiding it for candy that I did not have. In the house there was an old grandpa, he was trying to entertain 3 buddies and play poker or something. Crotchedy old buddys and very frail and crotchedy old man. It was a friend of mine's father, as I recall. Well the kids took him by surprise and he was freaking out and on the floor yelling. I told the kids to leave and manage to sho 2/3 of them out. I then went to the store up the street (Walgreens) for some haloween candy. Now the real Walgreens has an entire row devoted to Halloween candy, but this one was a hair salon and only had candy in jars for clients. I had been to this Walgreens before in my dreams and was familiar with the candy scene. The bitchy gay man working refused to sell me any stick candy (you have to give individually wrapped candy on Halloween or parents make the kids throw it out for fear of poison...really) And I was dressed only in a down comforter. So the guy treats me like crap.
(in the meantime, i had been visiting the neighbor downstairs before the kids came trick or treating, and had met an old friend that I had loaned money to the last time we went to the dream walgreens) So this friend was loaning me 5 bucks to buy some candy with for the kids and she reminded me that it was payback for the past favor to her.
The manager of the salon comes over and agrees to sell the candy, much to gayboy's chagrin. I notice my blanket has fallen and I am standing in front of her totally naked.
Oh well, I think, whatever.
We get some candy and head back to the house.

THEN

I am in a school, for kids age 4-14 or so, and I have 2 little ones in my care. a boy and a girl. they are far too young to be left alone, but I have suddenly got my period again and need to go to the bathroom, and quick. I ask them both not to move and seat them on a bench in a busy pavilion. I am only a minute in the restroom, but when I return to the bench, they have vanished.
I see a creepy man (2 men?) shuffling them, leading them out the door.
Just in time I see them and rush to defend my charges. I save the kids from the bad men and they slink away. If I did not have 2 small kids, I think, I would go and beat their asses for sure. I wanted justice. I hate it when the bad guy gets away.

Well, that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home