dreamtime

some of my outstanding dreams

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sunday Morning Good Dream

So I finally had a pretty decent dream.
I was on this gameshow called the bachelor.
This Italian Prince was looking for a woman to be his companion/partner. (PS: this show really exists)
And I was in the final running.
It was me (the oldest)
and a black chick who had 2 kids back at home.
and this very young blonde girl who had a drinking problem.
and they were no competition for me, I smoked 'em.
And the prince was ever so enamored of me, and I read his palm and he had 2 lifelines. But his hand also showed a lot of trauma and stress, alotta lotta stress and trauma, but I did not tell him that. We kept being interrupted.
He was intriged by me and I could tell that I would be the winner.
Soon his royal Italian family would come to visit.
And I had not packed any clothes. I had all the clothes that I never wore over labor day, but none of the clothes that I did wear. All my clothes did not fit well and were unflattering. And our suites were directly next door from the one that I stayed in in September.
I remember thinking that we were supposed to be in Italy and not Chicago.
I wished I did not have to wake up when I did. I was enjoying being the winner.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home