dreamtime

some of my outstanding dreams

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday wake up

Not much I can remember,
there were people across the street
a whole lot of people
and they all knew something
alot of something
and everyone thought they were weird (people on the other side of the street as them)
and one person was consiered the weirdest, even among his own group, across the street, and so OF COURSE I understood him, sort of.
And they were playing baseball and communing with one another]
and I had just moved there with my family.
Who were sort of Little House On the Prairie quakerish.
And my mother was making a quilt by hand when i noticed it,
the circle under the sun
the sun looked like a moon, and the moon was not the sun an this circle under the sun was shining brightly because there was a star in the center of it, and as the sun got dimmer, the circle under the sun was more obvious.
I went to discuss this with the weirdo across the street, he was short, like a midget sort of, but not really, just small and thick, with a beard I think. Anyway, he was speaking of gloom and doom, and how nobody listene and how bad things were coming and how even his own group would not listen. I informed him of the power of the voice. Told him to hush up the negativity, told him the human voice has power, magic maybe, and that things that are spoken aloud can either be curses or blessings, but they do come to pass, because we make our own realities, we can speak the future into being.
At this point I realize the baseball game has stopped and the people across the street are listening to me.
"I tried to tell them about the circle under the sun" says the little man, but they did not listen to me.

I have to go back home now because it is time for school.
My hair is wet and when I take it out of rollers, it is still damp and so therefor limp and uncurled.
My amish type mother is making the bedskirt part of the quitlt, it is composed of several blue and re cut pieces that hang down like thick ribbons. The other children (my brothers?) have gone off to their school, I will be late, she tells me. And then I point out the circle of light that is under the sun, the sun looks like the moon, and the moon is also in the sky, dim, faint, and half full.
I wake up slowly with the thought that I am entering a new school and do not know where my place is, or where i am supposed to be.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home