dreamtime

some of my outstanding dreams

Saturday, October 28, 2006

The X files

OK so i am in this house, I have a house in my dream, and it's in the same neighborhood (in my dream) and I have the same neighbors every time (in my dream) My one neighbor is an older woman who is kind of eccentric, and she is very tan and loves to water her garden.
So in this dream there is a reason to call the detectives, and they are like Fox Mulder and Dana Scully from the show, The X Files, except they look different. But it is a guy girl team. ANd the mystery is: Why did my nice bedmat get ruined? I have this memory foam and feather bed put together in an old futon cover that has a painting of wildflowers on it. And in the dream, it was in the basement waiting to get washed, and it had gotten quite moldy and black. So when the detectives brought it to the light, it was ruined, and the moths were small and white an had eaten most of the cover. The woman detective was doing something els, investigating the house. It seemed there was a danger in the house, and she was also doing laundry so I had to stop her from doing another load because I wante to save the bedmat I use on top of my mattress.
Soon a timid thin shy friend of mine stopped by the house, and the woman was VERY suspicious of hime, then a bold tomboyish girl (mid 20's) stopped by, an the man was very suspicious of her. They were both suspects. Once thoroughly questioned they were determined to be harmless and then the bad men showed up. Murderous men slinking in through the back door. One and then another, but the detectives caught them and questioned them and then that shitting little next door neighbors dog woke me up (as usual) by barking incessantly. Fucker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home