dreamtime

some of my outstanding dreams

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Some recent dreams I can't forget

So in the last 2 weeks, i have had several dreams where I was either too busy or too creeped out to record:

1) My Indian Family.

I am laying on a lawnchair, on my Indian mother. i am a teen/preteen and I am adopted. The entire tribe is there milling about doing whatever.
Suddenly a silver mobilehome type thing rolls up
And my adopted mother flings me to the side, it is a rush to get to the opening mobilehome. There is something being distributed from the silver vehicle. It is boxes of cookies and mostly food. i am not in line, i have no claim to the provisions. There is one kind of cookie that is a favorite and I realize that i may have eaten too many as they are prized. i am embarrassed. i move to the feeding trading table. There is an assortment of good things to eat and also crafts on the table. it is like a conveyer. i see a smallish wooden box carved to be like a heart. i open it, and inside is a large chunk of gold shaped like a star. i see that it will flake off to make staR SHAPED CONFETTI and so i flake it apart to make confetti. Soon the box is full of golden stars. I close it for the person whom it is ment for and the conveyer belt moves on. A second smaller box is next, it is darker wood. i like it a lot and open it to find the same golden star shaped chunk. i begin to flake it and create more stars confetti to fill the small heart shaped wooden box. A young, dark haired Indian confronts me, she has made the box, and she chastises me for flaking the gold star apart, didn't I realize that task was for the owner? she asks me, and the box moves on down the conveyer belt/table. i feel bad, like i did for eating too many special cookies. The girl just wonders what a white chick is doing at the feast ceremony and who said i could open her boxes. her sister tells me it's OK and that i will learn.

2) Punk Rock Bartender
So I am a very punk chick, like a pierced and shaved head with colorful strings of bangs and such and all the eyeliner and ripped up clothes and such, knowing it is not who I am, inside, I sigh as it is the uniform for the job of punk rock bartender. At the bar is a whole lot of rowdy tough ever so punk men and they are mean and punk and spikey and some are fat slobs and the thing to do, is to scratch me with these razor/rings or knuckles or whaever, they hurt make me bleed leave scars, but these are my customers and this is punk funny. So I laugh, and think that I need to get a better job because I so do not enjoy being scarred for a living.

3) I am a bad schoolgirl.
She splits and runs across the schoolyard. I sigh to myself, that girl has no idea how to escape from school. they always find her. She always runs past the dogs.
"Hey, i bet I can make it out" I tell her once she is returned.
So I sneak out to the parkinglot and find a fat slob who is driving out to lunch in his white jumpsuit. "I will suck you off if you get me outta here"
He damn near creams his pants at the prospect.
He drives me to the mall which is the entrance to the airport.
I ask him to wait for me, steal his wallet, duck into a hip store, buy a wig and a new white outfit and I am now different. i feel kind of badly for the guy as he trusted me so, and clearly could benefit from a blowjob but have no time for regrets as i sneak onto the airplane. i am a bad schoolgirl in kneesocks and too much lipstick.

4) What's in the attic?
***In reality...In my real home, there is an entrance to the attic in the small closet by the door to go downstairs to get out. it is the kind of attic door that you have to pull down to access. I am both scared of and drawn to it and am convinced that there is a secret up there, either a treasure, or an explaination for what goes bump on the ceiling on the far right corner of my bedroom.***

So In my dream, we (my mother and two brothers) have moved to a new home. We are kids again, and I am the oldest, about mybe 17. I notice a peephole in the wall, i have had this dream before, more than once, same new home, same peephole, same inviting attic. I never make it to the attic, but this time, there are large mahogony doors leading up to it. I want to go up there and convince my brother to go with me (youngest brother, is more psychic than me.. in reality is true) So we go up there. it is massive vaulted ceilings and a big plasma tv and a leather recliner and some cereal still on the table. Shit this is a fly pad! I could get comfortable here. But my younger brother warns me it is cold in this place and he does not trust it to be a good house. i am ready to move in, I want the attic room to be my room. It is MASSIVE! and that's when i notice the steps leading up. small thin steps dimly lit steps, steps that lead into darkness, i want to go look and see what's in the attic I thought this room WAS the attic! (what's in the attic what's in the attic? I wonder this all the time in my real life, but I am too scared to look) In this dream, i am not scared, i am like the person who lived here in this room, the person who left before I discovered this huge room, i feel like I am the person who lives here now, i see no problem, i should see what's in the attic.
My brother tells me he is in no way going up into that fucking dark attic with me.
I wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home