dreamtime

some of my outstanding dreams

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

the best dreams ever

I don't remember much
images
I was a director
in charge of a camp for kids
I had cards, like valentines for them, and CD's for the counselors.
Two of the counselors liked me... alot.
We were peers.
We were doing this as charity work.
Someone outside had tipped over and burned (set fire to) four cars outside on the street.
I had to make sure the children were safe, food was prepared and that the counselors were organized. I am used to doing everything for myself, but in this situation, I had to trust that things were being done without me.

I believe they were.

I was quite happy.

The two fellows who were interested in me were very well suited for me as well.

They both "got" me, which is rare. But I had only had time to get to know one. He had made time with me a priority. Which impressed me.

Sometimes waking up is hard to do.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home